Your device supports the live stream feature, and you can use this feature to view the activity from the camera in real-time.
To use the live stream feature, you can follow these steps:
- Connect the camera: Connect the camera to a stable network, and ensure that it is powered on and working correctly.
- Launch the app: Open the app and turn to the app's home screen.
- Select the camera: Choose the camera that you want to use for live streaming from the app.
- Start the live stream: Select the camera to click on the "Play"button to begin streaming live video.
- Adjust settings: Change settings such as video quality, sound, and white light during the live stream.
- End the stream: Click on the "Stop" button in the app to end the live stream.
How to get the landscape image/full screen live stream?
If you want to get the landscape image/full screen live view on the phone, you can tap the "Maximize" icon on the right corner " to view the stream on full screen.
How to live view all cameras at the same time?
You can tap the icon in the upper right corner of the home page to view all cameras at the same time. Please note that in the app, you can view four cameras at most once upon a time.