If the camera reports a "Cloud service connection fail" error when you connect it, it means that the camera fails to build the connection with the cloud server.
- Please make sure that your Wi-Fi router is connected to an available network. You can try to connect the Wi-Fi to your phone, if you can normally browse the Internet, it means that the Wi-Fi works.
- If it is but the issue still exists, please restart your Wi-Fi router and try again.
- If the issue still exists after restarting the Wi-Fi router, it's very possible that there is some restriction(s) on the Wi-Fi router. In this case, you can try the below:
- Remove the restriction on the Wi-Fi router: enter the router's admin address in the browser address bar (usually the admin address will be written on the router‘s body) > enter the admin password to go into the admin site > click LAN > click DHCP Server > Set Server 1 as 126.96.36.199 and Server 2 as 188.8.131.52 under "DNS and WINS Server Setting".
- If possible, reset and re-configure your Wi-Fi router.
- If possible, try to connect the camera to another Wi-Fi.
In addition, you can also try rebooting the camera to add it back to the WiFi network.
If the camera reports nothing or you are still unable to connect the camera to your 2.4GHz WiFi network after trying the listed solutions, please contact us from the app for further technical assistance.
If possible, please provide the support team with the following information to resolve the issue in a timely manner:
- The serial number of the camera.
- A short video showing the WiFi connection process.