When attempting to connect your device, if the process encounters an issue, your device will usually report an error message. This article will guide you through the necessary steps to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
For guidance to connect your device, please refer to the articles below based on the error message:
- Device reports "WiFi password error"
- Device reports "WiFi SSID not found"
- Device reports "Retrieve IP timed out"
- Device reports "Authentication error"
- Device reports "Cloud service connection fail"
If the camera reports nothing or you are still unable to connect the camera to your 2.4GHz WiFi network after trying the listed solutions, please contact us from the app for further technical assistance.
If possible, please provide the support team with the following information to resolve the issue in a timely manner:
- The serial number of the camera.
- A short video showing the WiFi connection process.